Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Fitness

Fall is a great time to walk, run, bike.... I love my fall joggings... With all the color to see, leaves to smell, crisp & cool air to feel...who wouldn't love it! Still, it's easy to overeat with all those pumpkin treats and Halloween candy ... Thanksgiving is coming up, then Christmas, New Years... What's a person to do? I'm hoping by starting a journal, I can control some of this holiday madness.








Hopefully, this will spur me on...

Exercise...no problem... Eating right? Still an issue! And this is, of course, a dangerous part of year.

November 24th is blood work time... Hope I can eat right for few weeks to make it a good one (like...OK....then let loose and eat bad again after the test????)....

So...I'll be looking for some new things to eat and stick with my scaled down Triathlon training and just keep pluggin' along.... Here was one not so new sandwich idea I resurrected... Boy was it tasty! Forgot about these... Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato on Whole Grain bread (this bread had flax seed in it...yum)!



Yummy.... Later....

No comments: